Saturday, April 27, 2013

Eureka Skydeck 88

It has been a while since my last post here but I haven't been up to much, so nothing to shout about for now.
I got a couple of months office job which I started last Monday, so all I've been doing is working. To be honest now, the job is not very complicated and aussies are all very relaxed and take their time with their jobs. Just like my boss told me.. no need to rush, take it  easy and do it in your own time. As long as it gets done by the required time, it's ok.... And that was a busy week in the office!
I am looking forward to the next few weeks to see how it goes and whether I am able to find any challenges in the tasks given to me. Either way, the pay is good and plus I got a window seat with a nice view of the city.
Went to visit the tallest building yesterday, Eureka Skydeck 88. The building is 291m tall, has 3600 steps and it takes 38 seconds to reach the 88th floor.
Views of 360 degrees Melbourne below.


office from above



Kohustuslik poos



No comments: