Sunday, July 28, 2013

Chicken are cannibals

They eat each other, pick their heads off plus they eat their own eggs! If you want them to be quiet for 10 seconds, just throw an egg and they will all storm to eat it.
Today was the first morning that was not sunny but foggy. It ruined all our Sunday plans of walking into town for a beer. The afternoon was nice again but we had our daily duties that needed doing.
Now I am really starting to smell the chicken shit everywhere and all around me when I wear my work clothes. The smell off my gloves was just unbearable. Gave them a good wash but still not as good as new!
Our daily egg pick up finished off with a lovely sighting of a couple of roos who decided to jump along our troopy:)
Juliet - this dog breed shows her teeth when she is happy. Couldn't get her to "smile"!

Joe & Juliet

Daily egg transport, ca 1000 eggs






No comments: