Monday, July 22, 2013

Get out of your comfort zone!

It is time to get up off my arse, get out of my comfort zone and get out of Melbourne. I think I used the word "get" for three times in one sentence. If my Estonian language teacher witnessed that, she'd probably hang me for not having enough vocabulary to use!
I am feeling slightly anxious the night before departure and not knowing what exactly is going to happen in the next few months. I guess I will have to adjust to the new situation and I am sure it will be just fine.
It will be an adventure of a lifetime with plenty of colorful memories.

I took a few pictures while walking towards the train station from work. The Australian sky has always something to offer, be it morning or evening, good or bad weather. The playful pictures of cloud and sun in the sky are just amazing. I saw the biggest ever rainbow last week. In fact, it was a double rainbow, starting from one tip of a skyscraper and ending on top of another one. Beautiful!!






No comments: