Monday, February 18, 2013

Bushwalking


I spent a gorgeous day on Manly beach today. Took the ferry from Circular Quay to Manly for 14.40 AUD return.
CBD (the centre area of Sydney) where all the jobs and skyscrapers are empties up during the weekend as nobody stays in the city centre on a nice day. Opposite from lets say Dublin, people here do not want to live in the city centre. Everyone wants to live close by the beaches and I do not blame them! Manly is one of the hot spots where rents are high but also the nightlife and scenery is great.
Endless beaches and hours of hiking routes around the area. I did my fair bit of bushwalking today but did not get to do the main part of it as it would have taken another 1,5-2 hours. It was getting late and  you wouldn’t want to get stuck there in the dark. So another full day needs to be planned for the hike!
I spent around 2-3 hours on the beach until I had enough and walked another couple of hours enjoying the beach views from the top of cliffs nearby. 
I came across a couple of lizards on my way up. Finally I managed to see them free in their natural habitat.









No comments: